Spare Parts Coordinator
Hours3rd Shift - 11pm-7am
Responsible for maintaining a proper inventory and disbursement of equipment, parts, tools, raw materials and supplies for the Maintenance Department ensuring that the manufacturing process continues in a productive and uninterrupted manner. Interfaces with maintenance, purchasing, shipping and receiving, plant controller and management.
- Performs the functions of ordering, receiving, tracking, storing, issuing and shipping materials, supplies and equipment.
- Maintains inventory, purchasing, shipping and other records.
- Report food safety and quality issues to Plant management and SQFP
- Follow PIM Brands GMP rules
- Monitor fellow employees for adherence to GMP’s.
- Maintains all records associated with the tasks above.
- Compiles data from contracts, purchase orders, invoices, requisitions and accounting reports.
- Computer entry of all data.
- Keeps back order file in established sequence and releases back orders for use or shipment as stock becomes available.
- Compiles stock control records and information such as consumption rates, characteristics of items in storage and current market conditions to determine stock supply and any need for replenishment.
- Prepares requisitions, orders, and other documents for purchasing or requisitioning new and additional stock items.
- Compares nomenclature, stock numbers, authorized substitutes and other listed information with catalogs, manuals, parts lists and similar references to verify accuracy of requisitions and shipping orders.
- Reviews files to determine unused items and recommends disposal of excess stock.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- High School education or equivalent is strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in maintenance-based, parts inventory setting.
- Computer skills required, EXCEL, Outlook, Microsoft.
- Basic math and computer skills are preferred.
- Willing to be trained. Ability to read, speak, and write English is required
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!