Forklift Operator (Stand Up Reach)
Hours2nd Shift - 3pm-11pm
Responsible for operating all department equipment including all forklifts, pick up truck and box truck. Coordinates material transfers between Pierce and Cottontail warehouses. Maybe based in either.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Report food safety and quality issues to Plant management and SQFP
- Follow PIM Brands GMP rules
- Monitor fellow employees for adherence to GMP’s.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into trailers
- Coordinates all warehouse material management consisting of raw material and packaging.
- Schedules work assignments and projects to all warehouse shifts.
- Prepares, coordinates and delivers materials to Pierce. Complete all related paperwork for accurate tracking of material movement.
- Performs system transfers of materials and put-aways
- Receiving of materials and non-consumables and entered in to the system
- Enforces the implementation of workplace policies and procedures
- Promotes and exhibits safe work behaviors
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- High School education or equivalent work experience is strongly preferred.
- Possess clean driving record and Forklift license in good standing.
- Strong organization and coordination skills
- Able to read and write English
- Attentive to detail.
- Forklift Certified
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- RF Scan Gun experience
- CDL license a Plus
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!