R&D Summer Internship
Promotion In Motion is seeking bright, eager interns for our R&D department. Promotion In Motion is one of the fastest-growing snack and candy manufacturers and marketers in North America, and was named one of the 70 largest global candy companies. Our brands include Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, Sun-Maid® Chocolate Raisins, Sour Jacks® Sour Candies, new Juicefuls® Juice-Filled Fruit Snacks and many more. These brands are found across North America in outlets including Walmart, Target, Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, AMC Movie Theatres, 7-11 and thousands of other grocery stores, movie theatres, convenience stores, vending machines, specialty retailers and more.
- Bench testing of new and updated products.
- Assist in full-scale mogul trials of new products, ingredients and processes.
- Participate in sensory testing of fruit snacks and rolls
- Data collection and analysis, recommending next steps
- Laboratory experience.
- Completed sophomore year by start date.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Chemical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated personal and professional values