The Marketing Summer intern will be a student pursing a Marketing Degree within an MBA program working about 30-40 hours per week. The assignments will provide valuable exposure and experience in areas of:
- Assist in the development of content for e-commerce and digital
- Conduct various category, brand and competitive analyses with conclusions and recommendations.
- Assist in development of marketing plans and sales presentations, including incorporation of new product launches.
- Assist in management of new product development.
- Currently pursuing a master’s degree in Marketing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and organization skills and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Self-motivated and bias for action.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated personal and professional values.