Human Resources Internship
Promotion In Motion is seeking bright, eager interns for our Human Resources department. Promotion In Motion is one of the fastest-growing snack and candy manufacturers and marketers in North America, and was named one of the 70 largest global candy companies. Our brands include Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, Sun-Maid® Chocolate Raisins, Sour Jacks® Sour Candies, new Juicefuls® Juice-Filled Fruit Snacks and many more. These brands are found across North America in outlets including Walmart, Target, Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, AMC Movie Theatres, 7-11 and thousands of other grocery stores, movie theatres, convenience stores, vending machines, specialty retailers and more.
The Human Resources Summer intern will be a student pursing a Human Resources Degree working about 30-40 hours per week. The assignments will provide valuable exposure and experience in areas of:
- Source, Screen and present qualified candidates for plant floor and individual contributor professional roles
- Research, design and develop a compelling PIM employee value proposition
- Research, design and develop an employee personnel files/document retention schedule and audit records for compliance
- Assist with planning and execution company events and initiatives included but not limited to company BBQs, recognition events and employee appreciation initiatives
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in human resources
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Strong business acumen and analytical ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal and organization skills and demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Self-motivated and bias for action.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated personal and professional values.