Human Resources Internship
Promotion In Motion is seeking bright, eager interns for our Human Resources department. Promotion In Motion is one of the fastest-growing snack and candy manufacturers and marketers in North America, and was named one of the 70 largest global candy companies. Our brands include Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, Sun-Maid® Chocolate Raisins, Sour Jacks® Sour Candies, new Juicefuls® Juice-Filled Fruit Snacks and many more. These brands are found across North America in outlets including Walmart, Target, Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, AMC Movie Theatres, 7-11 and thousands of other grocery stores, movie theatres, convenience stores, vending machines, specialty retailers and more.
The Human Resources spring intern should be a Senior Human Resources, Business Administration or Management student. We would hope that the intern can commit to at least 16 hours per week and could last into the summer. The assignments will provide valuable exposure and experience in areas of:
- Recruitment and interviewing
- On boarding documentation
- Benefits and Payroll
- HR Technology
- Day to day functions of an HR department
- Various projects
- Current Senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management or Business Administration
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Previous Human Resources internship desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
- High degree of initiative.
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with various departments and levels of the organization.