Accounts Receivable Internship
Promotion In Motion is seeking bright, eager interns for our Accounts Receivable department. Promotion In Motion is one of the fastest-growing snack and candy manufacturers and marketers in North America, and was named one of the 70 largest global candy companies. Our brands include Welch’s® Fruit Snacks, Sun-Maid® Chocolate Raisins, Sour Jacks® Sour Candies, new Juicefuls® Juice-Filled Fruit Snacks and many more. These brands are found across North America in outlets including Walmart, Target, Costco, Sam’s, BJ’s, AMC Movie Theatres, 7-11 and thousands of other grocery stores, movie theatres, convenience stores, vending machines, specialty retailers and more.
The A/R Summer intern will be a student pursing a Bachelors degree in the Accounting or Finance field. The assignments will provide valuable exposure and experience in areas of:
- Learning and Assessing Validity of Deductions
- Resolution Process- Researching TPMs and Ras
- Confirmation of Approvals and Preparing Pkgs. To Offset
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- High degree of initiative
- Microsoft Office- specifically Excel
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with various departments and levels of the organization
- Full time internship with office hours of 9AM-5PM