Job Brief**This will be a temp position with potential to hire based upon performance
Supports the finance and accounting of PIM; reporting directly to Assistant Controller. Assists in the day to day as well as the month end activities of the department. Utilizes prior accounting knowledge and experience to enhance current business processes.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end closing accruals and prepaid amortizations.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Analyze GL accounts.
- Maintain and reconcile sub-ledger reports periodically.
- Ensure compliance with accounting and reporting deadlines.
- Prepare schedules and other requirements needed for year-end audit.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prepare special reports as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting/Finance or related area is required.
- 3+ years of General Accounting or other relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding and application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Specifically Excel) and experience with accounting software.
- Ability to communicate with different levels of the organization.
- Proven experience to work with minimum supervision.
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!