Sales Coordinator/Sales Analyst
Job BriefThis role will be the professional liaison and internal administrative support for the sales and marketing team of a Gourmet Specialty Food Products company. This newly created role will be the key role charged with the organization of the sales process, data, materials, and product. The key responsibilities will include art file management and the creation and maintenance of tracking and reporting sales data tools. For the right candidate the role will include sales analysis/analytics responsibilities as well.
- Maintaining a database of art files (Adobe Illustrator) for products and customers
- Creating and maintaining regular sales reports and tools for the sales team/brokers
- Creating and maintaining a database for all customers with margin requirements, distribution options, shipping locations, etc.
- Feeding the sales team on a monthly and quarterly basis with a sales dashboard containing YTD progress and comparisons to prior year(s) results by customer, by DC, by item, by region, etc. as needed
- Maintaining a sales presentation calendar with review schedules and meeting dates; alerting the sales team of upcoming reviews
- Maintaining a promotional calendar for multiple classes of trade
- Managing and organizing sales information, product catalog, sales deck, price lists
- Preparing presentations to customers
- Tracking client special offers
- Review and coordinate any/all deductions made with accounting
- Anchor the sales team with in-office support and follow up assistance to current and potential customers.
- Supporting the order processing team and resolving problems:
- setting up new customers; vendor and item forms, portal, EDI, etc
- helping convert incoming orders to the order processing system
- track incoming orders and feeding information back to the sales team
- Filling sample requests and preparing sample orders (packaging, photos, shipping)
- Managing and organization of sample inventory, product supplies, and office supplies
- Attending (as needed) trade shows; manage all required convention planning, registration, organization, booth setup/breakdown and working at the booth.
- College Degree is Required
- Will consider Associates degree if combined with right combination of work experience
- 1+ year(s) Sales/Administrative Support Experience is helpful/a plus.
- Travel is required between the Northern NJ office and Eastern PA Logistics provider on a regular basis; some travel to trade shows and/or visiting customers from time to time.
- Specialty Food, Confectionary and/or Natural products experience is a PLUS
- Prior Broker/Distributor and/or Retailer experience is a PLUS
- Trustworthy with high levels of integrity to be able to handle, disseminate and maintain important information and financial figures is REQUIRED
- Highly organized, detailed, dependable, self-directed work style is REQUIRED
- A Professional with excellent phone skills is REQUIRED
- Flexible personality, Positive “Can Do” attitude and Desire to perform a job Well-Done is REQUIRED
- Desire to join a growing company whose product you can feel good about bringing to the consumers is REQUIRED
- Desire to join an Entrepreneurial environment where scope of daily job responsibilities grows and varies as needed by the company is REQUIRED.
- Ability to effectively work with people in multiple geographic locations/time zones is REQUIRED (including after-hours support to sales team via text, e-mail, phone as needed)
- Highly proficient technically is REQUIRED:
- MS Office and Outlook required with strong Excel skills
- Adobe Illustrator experience or the ability to learn/navigate it is helpful
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!