SupervisorSr. Financial Analyst
Job BriefThe incumbent has broad responsibility of working with the Finance, Accounting, Research & Development, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Marketing and Sales Teams to analyze PIM’s sales forecasting. The position will have significant input to evaluate the profitability of new product launches and aid in the measurement of trade promotion effectiveness and return on investment.
- Analyzes current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement
- Prepares reports and company projections based on analysis of variances
- Identifies trends in financial performance and projecting future results based trends
- Assisting with monthly, quarterly and annual reports of production optimization and promotional trade spend implications
- Develops, updates and manages financial models measuring profitability and return on investment (ROI) potential
- Guides cost analysis process by evaluating the margins on new product launches and existing pack-out modifications
- Demonstrates appropriate understanding and working knowledge of accounting principles
A high level of cross-functional interaction with a multitude of departments is essential, so a collaborative approach is required
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!