Job BriefThe file clerk will report to the Assistant Controller and be responsible for providing administrative support to the Accounting department on a part time basis.
- Filing and scanning documents into the internal database
- Creating and maintaining the database
- Biweekly payroll
- Light data-entry
- Other duties and projects as needed
- Experience in a administrative role, preferably with in an accounting department
- Exposure to AP/AR practices
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Experience using office equipment (computer, scanner, etc.)
- Good communication and organization skills
- High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.