HoursOffice Hours- 8:30am-5pm
Provide proactive administrative support to the Vice President of Operations. Interact with all levels of management and staff throughout the organization to facilitate improved operation efficiencies and company communication. This is a part-time position for approximately 3 full days a week with the intent on becoming a full-time position in the future.
- Assist VP of Production with capital improvement and replacement projects.
- Type and design general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofread for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Support on completing project activities of PIM’S overall long range automation strategy.
- Maintains executive’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and appointments.
- Work is varied, project-oriented and requires coordination of multiple resources (people, processes, and technical information)
- Manage specific process improvement projects to improve costs, quality and timelines of projects.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Record meeting minutes and details.
- Acts as liaison with other departments and outside entities; including high-level staff as well as all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for accurate and thorough record keeping.
- Creates and maintains detailed filing system and updates Excel spreadsheet files.
- Investigates and observes any issues that arise in production- including time studies in the manufacturing plant.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment – food industry preferred
- 4 year degree from an accredited College or University- preferred, not required
- 2-3 years supporting a high-level executive
- Project management experience in a manufacturing environment with the capability to understand mechanical and technical information
- Collaborative work style with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, organization and follow-up skills are a must
- Ability to collect, analyze and disseminate various reports
- High degree of mathematical ability and logical reasoning
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (V-look up, pivot tables)
- Comfort level working in varied environments (office/plant) and basic ability to understand mechanical information
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!