Human Resources Assistant
HoursOffice Hours- 8:30am-5pm
The HR Assistant provides a full range of HR support involving sensitive and confidential information.
- Recruiting—contributes to all phases of recruiting process including but not limited to, schedule and coordinate interviews; screening candidates; send candidate communications, manage the background check and drug testing processes.
- New Hire Processes—create new hire packages, process new hire paperwork and lead new hire orientation.
- Data Management—enter, maintain and update data to ensure accurate employee records, compliance and reporting; create data queries and reports.
- Reporting—manage and organize large amounts of data collected from various surveys and other reports to help the department organize and analyze the data.
- Benefits – back-up support for benefits administration and reporting
- HR Generalist Support—provides back-up support as needed including providing policy-related information. Escalates issues as appropriate to higher levels of management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR preferred
- Mastery with detail and accuracy with data entry
- General knowledge of employment related laws and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Previous experience with HRIS/HCM systems very helpful
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Be flexible and available to interact with employees at all levels regardless of geographic location
- Be self-directed and motivated
- Flexibility to support 24/7 environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!