The Finance Summer intern will be a student pursing a Masters degree within Finance, Economics or Finance Management.
- Compiling financial data for review (cost benefit analysis, etc.)
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting (Actuals VS last year)
- Data entry and reporting
- Supporting finance projects
- Currently pursuing a Masters degree within Finance, Economics or Finance Management
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- High degree of initiative
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups, macros, etc.)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with various departments and levels of the organization