The Accounting Summer intern will be a student pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree in the Accounting field.
- General ledger accounting
- Journal entries and pay outs
- Month-end procedures
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or masters degree in Accounting
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2.
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- High degree of initiative
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups, macros, etc.)
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with various departments and levels of the organization