Job BriefThis exciting, newly-created role serves as a key liaison between Corporate Office (Allendale, NJ) and our Field Sales team, in creating and understanding the business trends at customers (retailers), interpreting promotional programs and providing overall analytical support. You will be actively involved in creating insights based-strategies and identifying opportunities to grow our brands and our business. Reporting to the Manager of Sales Operations and Analytics
- Provide analytical support for assigned geographies / customers.
- Develop Category Business Review and Selling Stories with the support of various team members
- Develop insights and action to help drive recommendations on pricing, promotion , assortment and shelving
- Identify key business trends, issues and opportunities and formulate strategies to address at the customer
- Utilize syndicated data and other internal insights tool to provide data analysis for Sales colleagues i.e. IRI, Nielsen, Retail Link, etc.
- Manage the evaluation and analysis of promotion events (trade and shopper shopper) to determine effectiveness
- Work with management in preparing and presenting key projects and opportunities
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to identify category, brand, and account specific opportunities
- Building strong partnerships with internal colleagues, brokers and customers alike.
- Some domestic business travel required.
The ideal candidate will have a strong record of working independently as well as collaboratively. Specific experience and skills include:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Two years CPG analytical, sales or marketing experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office, database information sources and web applications
- Ability to meet and prioritize deadlines in a -paced environment with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to access, assess, interpret, and draw accurate conclusions from sales, customer, and shopper data and present clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Ability to successfully work cross-functionally and manage third party vendors
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Proven record of building strong relationships both internally and externally.
If you meet these qualifications and are up to the challenge of defining a new role in a growing department within our organization, forward your resume and salary requirements to our attention as soon as possible.
Promotion In Motion is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Relocation is not offered for this position.
NO Agencies Please!
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!