Associate Brand Manager
Job BriefSupport the execution of aggressive growth plan for key snack brands in the Promotion In Motion portfolio. Our proprietary and licensed brand portfolio includes WELCH'S Fruit Snacks, GO ORGANICALLY Fruit Snacks, SUN-MAID Milk Chocolate Raisins, SOUR JACKS Sour Candies and TUXEDOS Chocolate Almonds.
- Support the execution of business/brand plans and budgets.
- Support the development of innovation, packaging and new products, managing all elements of project team, working with R&D, purchasing, demand/production planning, external agencies where applicable, and senior management
- Implement agreed action plans, including consumer and customer specific promotion, sponsorships, digital marketing and advertising development
- Help manage day-to-day elements of social media, PR and consumer promotion programs
- Manage packaging and graphics development, with internal or external design agency
- Conduct action-oriented analysis and/or research to uncover key issues to address or areas of opportunity
- Energize sales team and support communication, including development and delivery of key selling materials and proactively addressing sales needs for successful distribution and promotion
- Support international expansion activities including coordination of graphics translations and regulatory approvals
- Be completely accountable for on-time and successful business execution
- Project Management: Able to have a plan, persuade others and get a team moving toward a common goal and influence peers and management
- Business analytics: Able to use scan data (Nielsen/IRI) to develop effective and powerful brand insights
- Communication: Able to clearly and persuasively present ideas verbally and through writing to gain alignment from all levels in organization
- Organization: Establish clear objectives and time-bound actions associated with them; don’t let important things fall through the cracks
- Flexibility: Can handle challenging timelines, changes in direction and able to juggle many things
- Strategic Thinking: Able to apply business and consumer insights to drive business values
- Entrepreneurship and Independence: Able to work and excel in less structured environment; turn ambiguity into action
- Commitment: Completely dedicated to making it happen; bias for action; relentless pursuit of getting it done
- Achievement: Motivated by business success
- Passionate about our products experience and education.
- 1-2 years of brand management and/or marketing experience in CPG company, preferably food.
- Bachelors degree is a must; MBA strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Employee BenefitsWe offer a comprehensive, flexible employee benefits package that includes medical and dental coverage, life insurance, an employer-matched 401(K) plan, vacation and PTO time, discretionary bonus and of course CANDY!